We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join our front desk team in Elena Residences, the latest addition to the Porto Montenegro residential collection.
Elena is a luxury residence of modern design, positioned in a central boulevard location in the heart of the village. With attractive onsite retail and dining amenities, the residences offer intimate waterfront living with contemporary design and refined interiors. Elena Residences have a total of 50 luxury residential units in studio, 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom configurations and luxury penthouses, carefully crafted to encompass elegant finishes and premium, regal furnishings.
In this role, you will be part of a friendly and professional environment, and will be committed to providing five star quality services to our clients, ensuring their memorable experience.
The Receptionist truly influences the first impressions of our clients and, therefore, is responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Providing courteous, prompt and efficient service to clients and guests on all of their inquiries;
- Handling incoming calls and walk in’s, following the Company’s procedures;
- Keeping office supplies in order and liaising with vendors;
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material;
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties including copying, faxing etc.;
- Projecting an approachable and professional image in personal appearance and demeanor;
- Being fully aware of Porto Montenegro products and services at all times;
- Ad-hoc duties, as assigned by Supervisor.
A successful Receptionist will have the following:
- Higher education or vocational training specializing in the tourism and/or hospitality industry;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a front office/customer service field;
- Fluency in English language. Knowledge of another foreign language would be an advantage;
- Friendly and outgoing personality, with excellent personal presentations and communication skills;
- An engaging, polite and professional approach, with a passion for delivering exceptional levels of customer service;
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a client;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products and ability to navigate through Company systems;
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).