We are currently looking to hire a System Administrator to join our fast-paced IT department in a role which will see you maintaining and monitoring the entire IT Infrastructure including servers (virtual and physical), services and applications, while also being actively involved in all ongoing and future projects to maintain and improve quality of IT services for internal customers.
The position reports to IT Manager.
Key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Installation, maintenance and update of VMWare Hypervisor on 8 physical servers in two datacenters supporting around 40 virtual servers;
- Installation, maintenance and update of virtual and physical Linux and Windows servers;
- Support Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, WSUS, NTFS Permissions and shares;
- Support Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 including Teams, One drive, SharePoint;
- Maintenance of storage systems;
- Performing regular data backups and restores, managing data tapes in tape library;
- Monitoring of an entire IT infrastructure;
- IT infrastructure development planning;
- Regular IT support to employees;
- Troubleshooting problems and providing support to other IT staff;
- Creation of user manuals for internal company use;
- Performing other duties as assigned by superior.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology related field of study;
- Knowledge of and experience with server virtualization concept;
- Knowledge of and previous experience with IT monitoring systems;
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Windows Server platform including Active Directory server roles, Share and NTFS permissions, Group Policy;
- Experience with administering Microsoft Exchange and Office 365;
- Fluency in Montenegrin and English, both spoken and written.
Successful candidate must also have the ability to work in a team environment, provide constructive alternatives/approaches to solving issues, be flexible, have a strong sense of urgency for critical tasks and problem solve quickly, handle multiple projects simultaneously while effectively managing schedule, and must be able to communicate effectively in an appropriate technical or non-technical language.