We are looking for a Receptionist to join our team in one of the residences and cover overnight shift schedule.
In this role, you will be part of a friendly and professional environment, and will be committed to providing five star quality services to our clients, ensuring their memorable experience, while strictly maintaining the security and safety of the building by following all company policies and procedures.
Position Location: Tivat, Montenegro
Schedule: Full time
Position reports to: Front of House Supervisor
YOUR DAILY TASKS WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Observing the property during night time hours checking for hazards as fire, accidents, vandalism, theft etc.;
- Ensuring buildings are accessible by authorized personnel only, homeowners, rental guests and all other persons with the prior written authorizations;
- Maintaining accurate records of all events that take place during the night time hours and reporting to manager;
- Informing facility management department of all potential hazards noted in the buildings i.e. broken windows, doors etc.;
- Coordinating with security department and keeping them properly informed of all suspicious events;
- Ensuring the company procedure is followed in case of any emergency;
- Any persisting noise disturbance to be dealt directly with the homeowners in a professional and courteous manner, or contacting security department or the police in case of the most serious events;
- Checking each key envelope and making sure all security codes are closed and security tags are in place. Reporting to manager immediately if there is any misuse of keys;
- Assisting in processing late check in/check out of rental guests;
- Recording all requests regarding the owners/tenants/guests issues;
- Recording all handed over keys into the key record book;
- Cash - handling;
- Answering telephone calls and assisting guests with inquiries;
- Preparing detailed handover to the morning shift.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE WITH:
- Higher education or vocational training specializing in the hospitality industry preferably;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a front office/customer service field, preferably an overnight front desk officer;
- Friendly and outgoing personality, with excellent personal presentations and communication skills;
- Fluency in English language;
- General Security awareness and knowledge;
- Professional phone etiquette;
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure;
- A willingness to use initiative and strong problem solving skills;
- Availability to work overnight shifts.
*By submitting this application, I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data contained within the application form or related attachments for the purpose of the recruitment process. I understand that the information provided will be used in determining my qualifications in relation to my job application and possible future employment, therefore, can be stored in the databases of Adriatic Marinas d.o.o.