Porto Montenegro is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join our dynamic Finance Operations team in a role which will see you performing a variety of finance functions and duties, by supporting day-to-day financial administration across the department.
If you have the economics background, you are interested in financial analysis, business models and cash flows, and you have a strong logic thinking, we’d love to meet you.
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing and controlling the expenses for each unit within Operations department: Facilities Management, PMYC Pool, Rental, Sports Club, Lifestyle;
- Correct allocation of spending between assets;
- Creating financial reports such as profit and loss reports for each unit within Operations department;
- Preparation of weekly and monthly statistics for Operations department;
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budget and Condominium association (CA) reporting;
- Controlling cash transactions on a weekly and monthly basis;
- Rental finance processing and controlling on a regular basis.
A successful Finance Assistant will have the following:
- BSc degree in Economics/Finance;
- 6 months experience in finance or recent graduate from Economics/Finance school.
- Superb attention to detail and accuracy, with an ability to spot numerical errors;
- Independent thinker and problem solver with strong logic;
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects and perform multiple steps to get to final resolution/result;
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products (especially Excel spreadsheets and financial functions);
- A team player exhibiting flexibility and tolerance in interpersonal relationships;
- Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude;
- Fluency in Montenegrin and English, both spoken and written.