We are currently looking for a Receptionist to join our front desk team in the Sales Office and be the first point of contact between the client and the Sales team, thus having a significant impact on our clients' first impressions.
Sales Front Desk Receptionists are responsible for completing tasks to the highest standards while maintaining a professional image in personal appearance and demeanor at all times.
Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Client relations management (walk in/call in procedure);
- Calendar management;
- Keeping office supplies in order and liaising with vendors;
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material;
- Providing information about village facilities/services/activities/events and other;
- Providing assistance to Senior Management Team, as required;
- Providing assistance to Sales Administrators with software inputs;
- Following up on all events in the Village;
- Performing ad hoc administrative tasks such as copying, faxing etc.;
- Performing related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School graduate minimum (vocational training specializing in tourism and/or hospitality preferred);
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a front office/customer service role;
- Fluency in English language. Knowledge of another foreign language would be an advantage;
- Friendly and outgoing personality with strong personal presentation and communication skills;
- An approach that is engaging, polite, and professional, with a passion to provide exceptional levels of customer service;
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a client;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products;
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers).
*By submitting this application, I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data contained within the application form or related attachments for the purpose of the recruitment process. I understand that the information provided will be used in determining my qualifications in relation to my job application and possible future employment, therefore, can be stored in the databases of Adriatic Marinas d.o.o.