Join us for the opportunity to become part of our Estate Management team and take responsibility for the general upkeep and maintenance of the village, marina, buildings, equipment, parking system and surrounding environment, as well as taking necessary action to meet health and safety standards.
He/she will also be responsible to provide full support with pre-opening and post opening services for our newest development - the Boka Place district, currently under construction with a planned completion date of Q4 2023, as well as to coordinate the handover of commercial and residential units alongside other respective teams.
To find out more about Boka Place: Discover Boka Place - Porto Montenegro.
Position Location: Tivat, Montenegro
Schedule: Full time, Monday to Friday
Compensation Package: Competitive
Position reports to: Senior Estate & Project Manager
YOUR DAILY TASKS WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Overseeing all building operations, maintenance and major repairs in compliance (HVAC, roof, irrigation, electrical, cameras, plumbing, vacuum system etc.);
- Overseeing all infrastructure elements of Porto Montenegro (village, marina and new projects);
- Fully in charge to maintain high standards of the common area in residential buildings, including swimming pools, facades, plateaus and all fixture and fittings;
- Production of quarterly maintenance plan for Condominium Association for all buildings and the village;
- Responsible for all construction and technical repairs in the existing buildings, including apartments’ defects;
- Managing a multidisciplinary team of technical staff and coordinating their daily activities;
- Quality control of all estate related works;
- Creation and implementation of preventive maintenance plan;
- Creating checklists for all buildings, marina and the village;
- Coordinating all fit out works in retail department and directly liaising with subcontractors;
- Closely liaising with Property Development team related to future infrastructure planning;
- Analyzing utility consumption and implementing adequate saving solutions;
- Assisting with creation of annual budget;
- Fully responsible for the implementation of health and safety at work standards in collaborating with the consultant.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE WITH:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field of study;
- Minimum 6 years of experience in facilities, infrastructure, property management, real estate, or maintenance;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a managerial role;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office and especially Excel;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Ability to plan, coordinate and direct team members;
- High level of operational effectiveness with the ability to deliver quality results.
*By submitting this application, I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data contained within the application form or related attachments for the purpose of the recruitment process. I understand that the information provided will be used in determining my qualifications in relation to my job application and possible future employment, therefore, can be stored in the databases of Adriatic Marinas d.o.o.