We are seeking a passionate Marketing & Events Manager who will play a vital role in administering and executing online social media marketing campaign for our hospitality and leisure venues: Buddha Bar Beach, MayaBay Restaurant and Blue Room; as well as supporting the organization of events across these venues and throughout the Porto Montenegro village.
In this role, you will also be in charge of monitoring online requests, ensuring captivating engagement with our audience, addressing queries and ensuring thoughtful responses.
If this sounds like YOU, then do not hesitate in reaching out!
LOCATION: Tivat, Montenegro
SCHEDULE: Full time
POSITION REPORTS TO: Head of Hospitality and Leisure
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities, including: developing and curating relevant, attractive and captive content; monitoring and responding to users in a “social” way while cultivating leads and sales; developing and expanding community and/or influencer outreach efforts; overseeing online design, creating and managing promotions and social media ad campaigns, ensuring campaigns and events are integrated with the overall marketing campaign; creating, managing and monitoring online reviews, responding to all reviews and queries in a timely manner;
- Map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and results;
- Support events organization plans;
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content. Report notable threats;
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns;
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Marketing degree preferred; experience in marketing essential;
- Demonstrable experience in managing online content and marketing campaign;
- Experience in organizing events;
- Proficiency in content marketing theory and application;
- The ability to switch between creative and analytical thinking;
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, the participants and how each platform can be utilized in each scenario;
- The ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format;
- Skills in building and maintaining sales relationships, online and offline;
- A working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English; additional languages are a plus.