We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for marketing professionals as we are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Account Manager, to support senior marketing management team in managing and delivering sales-oriented marketing activities across regional and international B2C and B2B markets.
The key aspect of the role is to support development, implementation and monitoring of marketing activities to drive, assess, record and optimize qualified lead flow, focusing primarily on residential development product and marina berth sales/leasing. The role will also see exposure and support to other products such as hospitality and rental management and initiatives.
Position Location: Tivat, Montenegro
Schedule: Full time, Monday to Friday
Position reports to: Senior Manager, Marketing
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Contributing to development of the annual business plan for all client business units;
- Implementing marketing plans to achieve revenue targets;
- Designing and executing tactical initiatives to help generate sales leads and raise awareness;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing activities;
- Managing all campaign expenditures through careful budget management;
- Collaborating with the Digital Marketing Team to deliver targeted online campaigns through SEO, PPC, content marketing, direct mail, and banner ads, while tracking the effectiveness of each campaign in Sales Force/Google Analytics;
- Taking the initiative in developing and commissioning a regular monthly digital content capture plan and calendar in support of specific campaigns;
- Implementing segmented customer communications and leading the CRM strategy with the Digital Marketing Team;
- Planning and executing lead generation-focused onsite and offsite events in collaboration with sales teams;
- Proposing and nurturing strategic partnerships and lead generation marketing activities in the industry in collaboration with sales teams;
- Researching current trends, competitor offerings, and new market segments to improve existing offerings or identify new opportunities;
- Managing relationships with relevant external partners and suppliers (e.g. outsourced PR agencies, media agencies, digital support etc.);
- Supervising and coordinating the work of an external social media agency, managing content capture and identifying opportunities for new and interesting social media content.
We'd love to hear from people with:
- A university degree in Marketing, Business or related field with a marketing foundation;
- Relevant industry experience, preferably having been gained in the international luxury real estate/marina marketing sectors;
- Thorough understanding of marketing mix and its application to the luxury real estate/marina industry in particular;
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media platforms;
- Understanding of key industry and media players;
- A strong project management skills;
- Dynamic, responsible, self-driven and goal-oriented individual;
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written;
- Ability to travel as necessary.