We are currently looking to hire an IT Assistant in a year-round position which will primarily see you providing support in computer operations, user and desktop (hardware and software), as well as helpdesk management.
This includes ordering, setting up, helping to manage and support IT services, including laptops, desktops, as well as all peripheral devices such as printers, plotters, mobile devices etc. The IT Assistant will support all internal and external users on a daily basis, therefore, the candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, plus the ability to understand IT related needs and challenges.
Key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing mobile phones and SIM cards (ordering new phones, troubleshooting and repairing old phones, managing SIM cards, employee limits etc.);
- Responding to support requests in Help Desk Ticketing system on a daily basis;
- Supporting all users, as well as handling computer equipment: laptops, PC, printers and plotters etc.;
- Configuring all new workstations and laptops;
- Supporting, installing and configuring all user software: MS Office, McAfee antivirus, Adobe, AutoCAD etc.;
- Communicating with external suppliers and service providers;
- Troubleshooting and resolving all issues encountered with hardware and software;
- Escalating requests to the appropriate party, as needed. Replacing or repairing defective parts and equipment;
- Organizing and taking care of printer supplies;
- Training end users in proper use of all applications;
- Handover and replacement of workstations following procedures and creating the asset lists that allows tracking the IT equipment.
A successful IT Assistant will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology related field of study;
- Ability to install, configure and troubleshoot Windows OS and MAC OS;
- Ability to install, configure and troubleshoot application software: MS office, Adobe, AutoCAD, McAfee antivirus client etc.;
- Fluency in Montenegrin and English, both spoken and written;
- Driving license - B category.
Successful candidate must also have the ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously while effectively managing schedule; as well as the ability to communicate effectively in an appropriate technical or non-technical language. He/she is a team player and self-motivated person with desire to exceed expectations.