Position Location: Tivat, Montenegro
Schedule: Full time
Position reports to: Head Housekeeper
YOUR DAILY TASKS WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Assisting in managing daily activities of the Housekeeping Department to ensure the standards of cleanliness are met on a consistent basis through daily inspections & monitoring of all assigned areas;
- Coordination and monitoring of weekly and monthly plans;
- Procurement and control of necessary assets for Housekeeping Department and the office;
- Providing support to Head Housekeeper with the supervision of employees’ performance;
- Arranging and filing of documentation, ensuring maintenance of accurate and up-to-date records;
- Performing variety of administrative duties including drafting the correspondence, reports, and forms relative to the operations of the department;
- Providing support to Head Housekeeper with responding to inquiries and communication with other departments.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE WITH:
- Minimum of 2 years of housekeeping supervisory experience in a hotel or similar;
- Knowledge of housekeeping service techniques and standards;
- Ability to work well with a diverse staff;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word and Power Point);
- Fluency in Montenegrin and English, both spoken and written;
- Driving License - B category.
*By submitting this application, I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data contained within the application form or related attachments for the purpose of the recruitment process. I understand that the information provided will be used in determining my qualifications in relation to my job application and possible future employment, therefore, can be stored in the databases of Adriatic Marinas d.o.o.