Join us for this opportunity to be part of our housekeeping team, where you will be responsible for maintaining a superior level of cleanliness and exceptional service for our guests.
Head Housekeeper Assistant plays a pivotal role in assisting the Head Housekeeper in managing the daily operations of the Housekeeping Department.
Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Assisting in managing daily activities of the Housekeeping Department to ensure the standards of cleanliness are met on a consistent basis through daily inspections & monitoring of all assigned areas;
- Coordination and monitoring of weekly and monthly plans;
- Procurement and control of necessary assets for Housekeeping Department and the office;
- Providing support to Head Housekeeper with the supervision of employees’ performance;
- Arranging and filing of documentation, ensuring maintenance of accurate and up-to-date records;
- Performing variety of administrative duties including drafting the correspondence, reports, and forms relative to the operations of the department;
- Providing support to Head Housekeeper with responding to inquiries and communication with other departments.
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Minimum of 2 years of housekeeping supervisory experience in a hotel or similar;
- Knowledge of housekeeping service techniques and standards;
- Ability to work well with a diverse staff;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word and Power Point);
- Fluency in Montenegrin and English, both spoken and written;
- Driving License - B category.