We are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to support our senior team members with financial and business planning activities for existing and future developments.
The Financial Analyst contributes to the oversight of financial planning and analysis, financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting. He/she analyzes new investment activities and makes appropriate recommendations to the management team. While performing these duties, he/she must ensure compliance with various regulations, keep himself/herself constantly updated, and represent himself/herself as the key person providing expert knowledge in ever-changing situations.
The Financial Analyst reports to the Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, but also collaborates with other team members to achieve goals, including interaction with most of the company's departments and external partners as needed.
Key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing financial models and auxiliary analyses; assessing business, investment, and corporate finance opportunities;
- Participating in the long-term forecasting process of the Group (e.g. 10 year Model). Working cross-functionally with all departments within the Group to provide forecasts, observations, and opportunities to the senior team for both short and long-term projects and decision making;
- Leveraging disclosure controls and procedures to provide executive management with a high level of confidence in the financial statements' accuracy;
- Conducting extensive business research (both basic and applied, such as market research, case studies, cost-benefit analyses, and so on), then reporting and analyzing the findings;
- Participating in due diligence efforts;
- Leading the development of insightful financial analysis, including market intelligence, to enable robust and regular oversight, such as forecasting sales pipeline, cashflow analysis, and benchmarking assumptions;
- Providing market / investment advice to wider company, as requested;
- Building relationships, externally with agents and other professional firms as well as internally, throughout the business, up to and including executive level, demonstrating the ability to communicate clearly and concisely and advising on investment decisions;
- Keeping accurate records, revising and tracking progress and assumptions that guide investment decisions;
- Performing related duties as assigned by supervisor.
A successful Financial Analyst will have the following:
- A university degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or similar field from a leading institution in the country of study;
- More than two years of professional experience in investment / corporate banking, accounting, corporate finance, asset management, audit or similar roles;
- Experience in a globally-renowned development company or consultancy is an advantage;
- Impeccable command in both English and local language;
- Strong numerical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial standards (IFRS);
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office and especially Excel;
- ACCA, CFA or similar desired but not essential for right candidate.