Join us for the exciting opportunity to become our Facilities Manager and oversee the overall upkeep of the village, marina, buildings, equipment, parking system and surrounding environment, in addition to taking necessary actions to fulfil health and safety standards.
You will be responsible for the coordination of day-to-day technical staff activities as well as systems functionality.
You will also provide full support with pre- and post-opening services for our new development - the Boka Place district.
- LOCATION: Tivat, Montenegro
- SCHEDULE: Full time, Monday to Friday
- COMPENSATION PACKAGE: Competitive to the market
- POSITION REPORTS TO: Estate & Project Manager
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Overseeing building, maintenance and major repairs in compliance (HVAC, roof, irrigation, electrical, cameras, plumbing, vacuum system etc.);
- Overseeing infrastructural elements and providing technical on spot guidance, organization and coordination for malfunction and necessary improvements (village, marina and new projects);
- Participation in day-to-day water consumption control, reports and water quality as well as planning of W&S system improvements and compliance with state regulations;
- Responsibility for construction and technical repairs in current buildings, as well as defects in residential units;
- Analyses of utility consumptions and implementation of adequate saving solutions;
- Coordination of retail department fit out works and liaising with subcontractors;
- Responsibility for producing quarterly maintenance plan for Condominium Association for each building and the village;
- Taking over a full control on PM BMS system and Vacuum sewerage system maintenance, ensuring constant functionality and implementation of improvement strategies;
- Creation and implementation of preventive maintenance plan and checklists for buildings, marina and the village;
- Providing full support for new development (Boka Place) with pre- and post-opening services, including guidance and coordination through handover process of commercial and residential units; taking full ownership of new BMS system; managing multidisciplinary team of facility management staff.
We’d love to hear from people with:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. electrical or mechanical engineering);
- At least 6 years of experience in facilities, infrastructure, property management, real estate or maintenance;
- Demonstrable experience in a managerial capacity;
- High level of operational effectiveness and a strong orientation on quality results;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products, especially Excel; as well as knowledge of Auto Cad.