We are looking for an experienced Reservations & Sales Manager to take the full responsibility for managing rental department by developing and implementing revenue management strategies, directing the reservations team and providing unparalleled service delivery to homeowners and rental guests.
As Reservations & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for assuring maximum possible occupancy percentage is achieved at all times & to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day running of the department.
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the entire reservation processes and procedures in accordance with the Company standards;
- Forecasting revenue streams and occupancy, while proactively seeking ways for continual improvement of forecasting processes;
- Providing appropriate reports to analyze and evaluate existing trends and business segments, to assist in maximizing revenue and occupancy;
- Planning new promotions and rates, while proactively seeking ways for driving revenue;
- Liaising with travel agents, OTA’s in order to promote and increase sales;
- Preparing various Production reports for different stakeholders, making sure the information are accurate and effectively presented;
- Maintaining and improving the in-house reservations systems;
- Following up tentative bookings and updating reservation status;
- Providing exceptional service delivery to homeowners and rental guests.
A successful Reservations & Sales Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university;
- A minimum of 3 years of directly or closely related experience;
- Fluency in English language, both spoken and written. Other languages will be an advantage;
- Sales and analytical thinking, driving sales and ensuring all opportunities for revenue are taken;
- Ability to analyze and interpret general business periodicals, to write reports and forecasts, and effectively present information to various stakeholders;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure;
- A real passion in delivering exceptional levels of customer service.