We are currently recruiting for a Night Shift Receptionist to join our front desk team in Elena Residences, the latest addition to the Porto Montenegro residential collection.
Elena is a luxury residence of modern design, positioned in a central boulevard location in the heart of the village. With attractive onsite retail and dining amenities, the residences offer intimate waterfront living with contemporary design and refined interiors. Elena Residences have a total of 50 luxury residential units in studio, 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom configurations and luxury penthouses, carefully crafted to encompass elegant finishes and premium, regal furnishings.
In this role, you will be providing the best possible experience to homeowners, tenants and all other guests of Elena Residences, while strictly maintaining the security and safety of the building by following all company policies and procedures.
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Observing the property during night time hours checking for hazards as fire, accidents, vandalism, theft etc.;
- Ensuring buildings are accessible by authorized personnel only, homeowners, rental guests and all other persons with the prior written authorizations;
- Maintaining accurate records of all events that take place during the night time hours and reporting to manager;
- Informing facility management department of all potential hazards noted in the buildings i.e. broken windows, doors etc.;
- Coordinating with security department and keeping them properly informed of all suspicious events;
- Ensuring the company procedure is followed in case of any emergency;
- Any persisting noise disturbance to be dealt directly with the homeowners in a professional and courteous manner, or contacting security department or the police in case of the most serious events;
- Checking each key envelope and making sure all security codes are closed and security tags are in place. Reporting to manager immediately if there is any misuse of keys;
- Assisting in processing late check in/check out of rental guests;
- Recording all requests regarding the owners/tenants/guests issues;
- Recording all handed over keys into the key record book;
- Cash - handling;
- Answering telephone calls and assisting guests with inquiries;
- Preparing detailed handover to the morning shift.
A successful Night Shift Receptionist will have the following:
- Higher education or vocational training specializing in the hospitality industry preferably;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a front office/customer service field, preferably an overnight front desk officer;
- Friendly and outgoing personality, with excellent personal presentations and communication skills;
- Fluency in English language;
- General Security awareness and knowledge;
- Professional phone etiquette;
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure;
- A willingness to use initiative and strong problem solving skills;
- Availability to work overnight shifts.