Porto Montenegro is currently recruiting for a Coordinator in the Innovation Centre, our recently opened coworking office designed to support Montenegro’s growing entrepreneurial and freelancer scene. Combining both indoor and outdoor work spaces, the facility has been created for a new generation of tech-savvy, location independent workers, offering daily, weekly or monthly memberships.
If you are a tech savvy person and a self-starter prepared to work independently with management guidance, we’d love to meet you!
Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation of the Innovation Centre’s annual Business Plan, from events to sales, membership management and administration;
- Ensuring that the space is clean and presentable at all times;
- Ensuring the space follows all relevant health and safety legislations;
- Administration/responding to email enquiries/phone calls walk-ins, taking payments from clients, ensuring water / tea / coffee are all available;
- Marketing: creating digital content such as social media posts and blog posts about coworking in MNE in general and the IC’s membership community specifically. This is all to communicate the life of the IC online, improve our Google search ranking and generate new membership enquiries;
- Member community: ensuring that the IC members are happy and satisfied with their experience working in the office each day, making any introductions between members so that they can expand their network of contacts;
- Sales: responding to sales enquiries, providing pricing information and explaining our various price options, then taking payment and providing any additional information before the new member arrives for their first day in the office. Also, approaching businesses in MNE that we could partner with to allow their clients to use the coworking space, for example local hotels; and
- Events: helping to plan and organise the monthly entrepreneur events we plan to host at the IC as a way to bring together the community of start-ups, freelancers and entrepreneurs in MNE.
A successful Innovation Centre Coordinator will have the following:
- 1-2 years minimum in a professional work environment;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and online;
- Fluency in Montenegrin and English, both spoken and written;
- Skills in: office administration, digital marketing, event management, membership sales.